|What KCI and you believe in?
Bringing ideas into realization! Big or small, we believe that every project represents our skills as multi-disciplinary engineering company. Projects accomplished by our team of people who share the same believe that anything is possible. This is our pursuit.
Our main focus? Offshore renewables, Offshore Oil & Gas, Installation Equipment and Wheels. Our strength? To create synergy by multi-disciplinary engineering. It keeps us creative! Our engineers form the foundation of this creativity. Want to be part of it?
You are the engine behind our team of piping designers and piping engineers! You know how to lead a team of engineers and designers. Subsequently, you are an “all-round” piping professional who provides engineering input regarding piping design, engineering and pipe stress related projects. With both your engineering as leading skills you ensure that all piping deliverables will be issued within agreed project budget and planning. You will be working as Lead Piping Engineer for various clients in the Oil & Gas and Renewable market for greenfield as well as brownfield projects from conceptual studies till detailed design.
|Okay, nice! But what are my responsibilities?
As Lead Piping Engineer you make sure that the team you work with performs better. Also!
- Monitor plus coordinate the engineering and design work to ensure that the quality and completeness of piping deliverables are in compliance with project requirements and company standards;
- Ensure that all piping deliverables will be delivered within agreed project budget and planning;
- Interfaces with client, project responsible, other discipline leads and piping project team in order to contribute to the realization of the piping deliverables;
- Share technical information and expertise with all piping team members within the project;
- Supporting colleagues and helping others;
- Deliver input for progress reporting and project planning;
- Prepare new project proposals and define discipline scope of work for new project as well as changes within project.
Almost, before you can apply to be part of our team, how about your social skills? If you like to get some coffee for your colleagues and know how to play a good game of table tennis then you probably like our social culture. Also!
Are you innovative, creative and willing to be challenged, please send your application and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact Alexander Meyer (HR Officer), tel.:+31(0)10 4270399. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
- Bachelor / Post Bachelor Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years’ experience in piping discipline and relevant market;
- 5+ years’ experience in similar position;
- Well experienced in pipe stress analysis, pipe support calculations, material selection, piping component calculations etc.
- Knowledge of piping design and engineering standards; such as ASME, EN codes and PED regulation;
- Advanced user of CEASAR II, PDMS and preferably PDMS admin;
- Good knowledge of English and preferably also Dutch (both written and verbal);
- Team player and like to solve problems instead of making them;
- Competences: adaptability, assertiveness, critical thinking, coaching, controlling progress, focus on quality, problem analysis, result-orientation.
When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the function.