Senior Process Engineer
As Senior Process Engineer you will provide concept, basic and detailed design services for process systems for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. You are responsible for all process engineering work as well as allocating, supervising and directing deliverables in single and multidisciplinary projects. You support the projects in planning, identifies scope and progress and being a focal point of process in communication with project team and client.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan/schedule the process engineering activities;
- Identify the scope changes and resolve discrepancies;
- Participate in safety studies, risk assessment and SIL assessments;
- Perform and supervise engineers in performing simulations and calculations such as flare system analysis, equipment sizing, and hydraulic calculations;
- Develop and prepare PFD and P&IDs, charts and safeguarding philosophy.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field;
- 6 years working experience in process discipline preferably in the oil and gas industry (upstream);
- +2 years working experience in similar position acting as Senior Process Engineer;
- Experience with Hysys, ProII, Flare calcualtion softwares, Heat exchanger software (e.g. BJAC), Hazard analysis softwares (e,g. PHAworks), SIL softwares (e.g. Exelentia);
- Detailed knowledge of design techniques and methods for offshore project;.
- Proven track record of leading multidisciplinary projects;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (both written and verbal);
- Pro-active and problem solving attitude, analytic, flexible, team player;
- Competences: problem analysis, result-orientedness, controlling of progress, focus on quality etc.
About KCI the engineers
KCI is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing full design, engineering and consultancy services to the Oil & Gas, Renewables, Equipment and Observation Wheels market. We design and engineer complete platforms and infrastructure for the Oil & Gas and Renewables Industry, deck lay outs, cable & pipe laying solutions for Marine Environment, great observation wheels and much more! Within KCI we attach great value to an open an accessible working atmosphere with an international cultural mix of people.
Remuneration & Benefits
You will receive a market-oriented salary that will match your skills and experience. Furthermore we have 31 (paid) holidays – excluding Dutch national holidays – and we offer a pension plan (beschikbare premieregeling) in which your own contribution is 2%. We also have several staff insurance which works in favor of our employees.
For further information, please contact
Alexander Meyer – HR Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please click the “apply now” button and follow the steps to upload your resume. When you have applied for this vacancy and you do not hear form us within 2 weeks, then you have not been selected for the position.